Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Test Results

We spoke to the surgeon this morning after some testing. Everything went as expected. They are recommending surgery for a temporary ileostomy and will also try to repair the infected part of the pouch. Scott has some pre-op tests scheduled for this afternoon then later on this evening we will find out what time surgery is tomorrow. I'll let everyone know. Thanks for the prayers. Keep them coming.

Kids we miss you. Be good for Grandma and Grandpa. I'll take some pictures tomorrow of daddy in the hospital. I am sorry to hear that you got so much ice and snow and are stuck inside. I hope the power stays on now. Guess with all that ice and snow school was cancelled....oh wait....we homeschool. So, get off your computers and get to work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went to grandpa and grandma house. While we were driving here there was a car on the road that slided of the street. I hope dad will be ok.
I will pray like I have never prayed before.

Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

from rachel

how are you doing well were ok since the power went out i am so tired. well did the test go ok i hope it did. i miss you


p.s. I LOVE YOU GAB

Hannah said...

so, we are at Grandma and Grandpa's house, eating chicken strips and maceroni that grandma brought from our house. so, you just called and told us that our power is back on! after we packed and drove and everything! it took like 2 hours to get to Grandma and Grandpa's because we drove really slow, and now we are also going to miss Lost! :( But its ok...

Ps. I had filled Sammy's bowl to overflowing and gave him a plastic bowl full of dry food, and filled two bowls with water because I though we were going to be gone until the weekend, which is 4 days.